- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
The Traxxas Rustler XL-5® - The #1 Selling Stadium Truck!
The Traxxas Rustler has a winning formula for rugged, dependable fun! The Rustler brings RC fun to a whole new level with faster speeds, innovative technology, and hobby-grade durability for years of fun. With a top speed of 56+kmh*, Rustler rips off-road roost with its powerful Titan® 12-turn modified 550 motor and XL-5 Electronic Speed Control. Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics allow Rustler to blast through puddles, mow through mud and shred snow for wild all-weather fun. Your RC adventures are limited only by your imagination. Step up to genuine Traxxas quality and performance and discover a whole new level of fun with the Traxxas Rustler!
QUICK FEATURES ON Rustler (#37054-4)
- Fast, Affordable Fun
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement in Water, Mud and Snow
- 56+kmh* Top Speed
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Metal-Gear Magnum 272™ Brushless-Ready Transmission
- Off-Road Alias™ Tires, Complete with Foam Inserts
- ProGraphix® Painted and Trimmed Body
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
* With 7-cell battery (sold separately) and included optional 28-tooth pinion gear
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
The Rustler’s exclusive watertight, sealed electronics provide the freedom to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions. The XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun.
The Titan 12T 550 modified motor pumps out incredible power with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through vent tunnels molded into the motor plate to keep temperatures down. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Once reserved for high-end replacement ESCs, the XL-5 comes standard with three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow with today's high-power batteries.
100% Assembled and Ready for your Battery and Charger
The Rustler comes out of the box Ready-To-Race® with the TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control and Titan 12T motor. Rustler is fun to drive and easy to own, with legendary durability, low-maintenance design, and unmatched parts support from thousands of hobby stores worldwide. With over 30 years in the hobby industry, Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email. On-road or off-road, at the track or in the backyard, the Rustler is the ultimate stadium truck.
RUSTLER (#37054-4) SPECS
- Length: 445 mm
- Front Track: 311 mm
- Rear Track: 311 mm
- Weight: 1.69 kg
- Height (Overall): 178 mm
- Wheelbase: 289 mm
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XX-Long
- Front Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.8"
- Rear Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.8"
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chrome (All-Stars™)
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chrome (All-Stars™)
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (Electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn 550)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
- Receiver: #6519 TQ 3-Channel Micro
- Gear Ratio (Internal): 2.72 (Final Drive: 10.17)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272™
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Top-Speed: 56+kmh**
- Skill Level: 1
- *Battery Tray Dimensions: 139 x 47.5 x 28 mm
- Required Items: NiMH or LiPo Battery, Charger, 4 "AA" Batteries (Transmitter)
*Battery expansion kit available (#3725X)
**With 7-cell battery and included optional 28-tooth pinion gear
XL-5 (WATERPROOF) ESC SPECIFICATIONS
- Input Voltage: 4-7 Cells NiMH, 2-Cell (2S) LiPo
- Case Size: 1.23"W x 2.18"D x 0.61" H
- Weight: 2.44 Ounce
- Motor Limit: 15-Turns** (540 Size)
- 12-Turns** (550 Size)
- On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms
- Peak Current - Forward: 100A
- Peak Current - Reverse: 60A
- Braking Current: 60A
- Continuous Current: 14A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 1A
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9"
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Low Voltage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage Indicators, Switchable (On or Off)
- Thermal Protection: Thermal Shutdown
- Single-Button Setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Sport Mode: 100% Fwd, 100% brakes, 100% Rev
- Race Mode: 100% Fwd, 100% brakes, no Rev
- Training Mode:* 50% Fwd, 100% brakes, 50% Rev